Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's new Me


you may call me weird or else, coz it's obvious when i look back to the past, just me and my stupid stuff of fashion. I've always had a thought the most important things in dressed is the comfort. i hope is not too late to realize that i have the responsibility to dress comfort for my own goodness and people's goodness too (they like what they see in me).

there is no intention to defend my self, but i found the difficulties when i try to dress up with hijab. Everyday i have to make decision how can I make clothes that I wear in fits in my shoes, my jeans, my bag, and also my veils. many fashion offers "how to look pretty in muslim's wear" oh come on pretty? sweet? beautiful? i'm a girl, but defenetly it wasn't my style. okay ??? stop offering me that cute flowers.

so my homework now is how to match non muslim clothes with muslim character. and i'm ready to make a change and rvolution in my style. hopefully you can be inspired by what I do ... salammm & Rock n Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment