Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

keep posing as a famous models

poses ... smile ... and .. wow i am wonderful ..

i dont hv digital SLR, i only hv 2 mpx camera from my smartphone. dont worry i can handle it !
for someone who doesnt hv SLR or Digital SLR like me, photography is about angle, object, and photoshop :)
when i look at my profile picture whether in ym, fb, twitter, gtalk, bbm, or even on my blogspot , i got to think that my PP would be the best picture of me. (narcism?)
when going out, if lucky I'll get a photo with a nice and unique background. but sometimes I cant get out, and I all can do is setting up the background and poses. talk about setting up the background, I had to find a reference in the fashion magazines where I would find a good angle and a cool pose.
I have friends who have done something with the background, she cut a few pages in the magazine and put it so that it becomes wallpaper, then wow she have her private studio, soo creative...



THE POSES
and here are some examples that I've found on magazine :





and here's some references that you can do with your friend or you b/g friend,




again, I only show a few of them, I save the best pictures in my files, so, you alone must find the reference hahaha ...
so ... happy posing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment