Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

mortal friends to heaven

My life has been divided into 2 worlds, me and my recitation, Me and my compound friends (such as in Radio, office, campus, and neighborhood).I had been trying to keep it balanced. the most important thing is run it just the way it is. and wherever your enter the world, you need to have friends.
I'm so grateful, I get a best friend in each world.for the record, when i was in junior high school, i have friends, but they just disappear. and all i have is friends from high school.

for example, as i remember the most, i have renawati, we've been very close. sometimes i went to her house and sleep over. we have the same luck, we're still single and we're not married. and the other friends, i love you all, you all are great too (cant mention one by one). we went to boarding house. and we have school named SMU Boedi Oetomo, Perak Jombang, Jatim. (next time i'll write about the incredble gading mangu) we record all the memories. then we became a family. 


from left (ciwang, kaie, gue, and anel)

from top left (gue, kaie, enoy, eva, ciwang, cnul, n anel)

from left (gue, cenul, kaie)

kai, ciwang, rena, inay, gue, cenul, yeda
hopefully we can together go to heaven







No comments:

Post a Comment